I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I should have posted this blog a few days ago but I just procrastinated it. Anyways...
God has been revealing a few things to me in the last couple of weeks. Here is what I've come to realize.
1. I am supper small!!!! Sometimes I make myself feel big when I'm really not. God has shown me that he is way bigger than I could have ever imagined. The link below is a video God used to show this to me. There are 5 videos you don't have to watch all of them.
2. There was this old encouragement text my friend once sent me, it said to think of 5 things that God has done that is worthy of praise. At the moment I couldn't think of anything, but as time went on I've come to realize some things that is worth of praising. 1 is..
1. Every day God blesses us with a new painting in the sky. Everyday it reminds me of how beautiful He really is.
Have you ever heard anyone say that a picture can never be as good as the real thing. That reminds me of when I try to take a picture of a sunset. I try so hard to capture what my eyes are taking in, but guess what it never seams as marvelous as it was in person.
3. To cherish the time I have with the people I love because time fly's really fast and before you know it you want to turn back time and unfortunately you cant.
4. If God wants you to do something, somehow you end up doing it in the end. He pushes and pushes you until you have to do what He says. He has a plan for my life so why do I keep fighting what he wants, afterall he knows whats best for me, but I do it any ways.
I think there is more but I can't think of the rest at the moment. :)
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"